Only for YOU

kiss day,love,quotes,message,greetings,images
When I’m with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.



love quotes,thoughts,images,smsThe  perfect guy is not the one who has the most money or the most handsome one you’ll meet . He is the one who knows how to make you smile and will take care of you each and everyday until the end of time .
You can replace me but you can never replace the memories you had with me.


Love Quotes,thoughts,poem,Inspirational Pictures, Quotes and Motivational ThoughtsI Know Your Life Can Go On Without Me,
That You Can Be Happy Without Me,
That You Can Survive Without Me,
But Even If You Turn Me Away,
I Will Still Choose To Stay With You,
Be Your Sweetest Stranger Forever… ♥ 


Love Quotes ,thoughts,messages,You love me because I am beautiful  ? Or Am I beautiful because you love me !?! 

Herman Hesse,Love Quotes /Valentines Day. – Inspirational Pictures, Quotes and Motivational Thoughts
If I know what love is, it is because of you. -

Any Person can make u realise how wonderful the world is !But only few will make u realise how wonderful u r in the world..!Care for those few.



Love inspirational quotes, motivational deeds pictures, love quotes, sms, thoughts for the dayLove is shown in your deeds, not in your words…. 




Love is about caring, Compassion in relationships, Strengthen relationships quotes, pictures, good morning wishes
It;s hard when someone special ignores you;
It’s harder pretending that you just don’t care….
Distance dosen’t ruin a relationship. DOUBTS DO. In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond.
The best relationship in the world is the one in which a SORRY and a SMILE can make everything back to normal again….
May your cup of relationships be filled with love to the brim
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High demand for Foreign Language experts in India - Recruise Study

The Clever Cat -Jataka Tales