About love ..random collection



Question:- What is love and explain in details ??    (10 marks)
.

.

+Kuch kuch hota hai 's Answer:
 Love is life    (marks: 1/2 from 10)

+Lovequickr - Find the True Lovers Choice  's :-
 Love is pain ( marks : 1/2 from 10)
.

.

Answer:

Definition:-  A serious disorder of heart due to relationship between men women that can cause  death of one or both depending on the resistance associated..
TYPES:- one sided both sided
AGE:- Usually occurs in teenagers but now a days can be found in any age
SYMPTOMS:- Tension Day, dreaming, Phone Addiction





A Middle Class Boy Asks His High Class Girlfriend 

If I Go Very Poor ,Will You Accept Me...???


Girl Hugs Him And Says I Am Always With You...


Boy: If A Very Rich Boy Proposes You ?


Girl Kissed The Boy And Says...

❤❤I Am Sure That Would Be You...  ❤❤

+I Can't Live without you !! 




This world is too much large millions of people live here.... 
Then why a single person affect your life, you found a lots uncountable happiness with her / his.

and when they left you, why this world become too small nobody can take that place,
why this loneliness in this large world..  then you can only find her / his in your Hurt ......




♥♥We never know why we like
someone

more than others....!

Why we love someone without

any

reason....!

Why we feel happy thinking about

their presence.....!

Coz Some feelings
has no
"Explanation" or "Definition".
♥♥♥



I miss that time 
which I spent with you,

I miss that day night chatting & calls
which we had only with you

I Miss that my  name
which i hear only from you

I miss that hug
in which I was comfortable,

I miss that kiss 
which i had only with you,

I miss u because
I love you very much 





Girl - I like ur presence, its make me happy..
I like his ur talking, its Intriguing me.

Ohhh no I love you how to say ...... :(


Boy - you are  so sweet, I love you

how to say ? :(

might be i loose her friendship too... 


Sometime we think too much and thats make our life complicated, say which you like, don't need to judge and think.

we all have feelings



I love you.
I can't live without you.

I feel so incomplete without you.

You are a part of me and I can't live if I don't have that part.

I am not asking you to love me forcefully or something.

However, I'll never be able to stop loving you,

it's like breathing to me and if I stop breathing I'll die.

I know that I really love you because loving you hurts a lot.

And I read somewhere that the things that

really, really hurt are the right things to do.

Now I can say that the things that really, really hurt are real.

No matter how hard I try to ignore you, I can't.

 And I couldn't just get away with this feeling,

I had to tell you because I had to give it a try.

I still don't know whether you love me or not, but here

I am telling you how I feel without even

 knowing anything about your feelings.

I think it is worth taking the chance and trying

again and again in love, no matter what happens.

I HATE you
 because I love u more than me

I LOVE yuo
 because +I Can't Live without you !! 

I MISS you
because I`m addicted to ur company

I LIKE you
because no one is so sweet like u

I WANT you 
because you make me feel safe

I NEED you
 because u r my Love...... 

And

One day I will leave the world and never come back….
You will cry when you will see my number.. :'(

You will miss me when you sit alone, :(

There will be no more ME to irritate, tease,:-P

make you laugh… & say sorry stupidly..:-D

Tears might flow out of eyes.. :''(

But, i will be gone.. <>

So Enjoy my silly stupid company ;)

as much before i close my eyes forever............................


Goodbye is not forever.
Goodbye is not the end.

It simply mean I'll miss you

Till the time we meet again!
:( :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only for YOU

High demand for Foreign Language experts in India - Recruise Study