About love ..random collection



Question:- What is love and explain in details ??    (10 marks)
.

.

+Kuch kuch hota hai 's Answer:
 Love is life    (marks: 1/2 from 10)

+Lovequickr - Find the True Lovers Choice  's :-
 Love is pain ( marks : 1/2 from 10)
.

.

Answer:

Definition:-  A serious disorder of heart due to relationship between men women that can cause  death of one or both depending on the resistance associated..
TYPES:- one sided both sided
AGE:- Usually occurs in teenagers but now a days can be found in any age
SYMPTOMS:- Tension Day, dreaming, Phone Addiction





A Middle Class Boy Asks His High Class Girlfriend ❤

If I Go Very Poor ,Will You Accept Me...???
❤

Girl Hugs Him And Says I Am Always With You...
❤

Boy: If A Very Rich Boy Proposes You ?
❤

Girl Kissed The Boy And Says...
❤
❤❤I Am Sure That Would Be You...  ❤❤

+I Can't Live without you !! 




This world is too much large millions of people live here.... 
Then why a single person affect your life, you found a lots uncountable happiness with her / his.

and when they left you, why this world become too small nobody can take that place,
why this loneliness in this large world..  then you can only find her / his in your Hurt ......




♥♥We never know why we like
someone

more than others....!

Why we love someone without

any

reason....!

Why we feel happy thinking about

their presence.....!

Coz Some feelings
♥ has no
"Explanation" or "Definition".
♥♥♥



I miss that time 
which I spent with you,

I miss that day night chatting & calls
which we had only with you

I Miss that my  name
which i hear only from you

I miss that hug
in which I was comfortable,

I miss that kiss 
which i had only with you,

I miss u because
I love you very much 





Girl - I like ur presence, its make me happy..
I like his ur talking, its Intriguing me.

Ohhh no I love you how to say ...... :(


Boy - you are  so sweet, I love you

how to say ? :(

might be i loose her friendship too... 


Sometime we think too much and thats make our life complicated, say which you like, don't need to judge and think.

we all have feelings



I love you.
I can't live without you.

I feel so incomplete without you.

You are a part of me and I can't live if I don't have that part.

I am not asking you to love me forcefully or something.

However, I'll never be able to stop loving you,

it's like breathing to me and if I stop breathing I'll die.

I know that I really love you because loving you hurts a lot.

And I read somewhere that the things that

really, really hurt are the right things to do.

Now I can say that the things that really, really hurt are real.

No matter how hard I try to ignore you, I can't.

 And I couldn't just get away with this feeling,

I had to tell you because I had to give it a try.

I still don't know whether you love me or not, but here

I am telling you how I feel without even

 knowing anything about your feelings.

I think it is worth taking the chance and trying

again and again in love, no matter what happens.

I HATE you
 because I love u more than me

I LOVE yuo
 because +I Can't Live without you !! 

I MISS you
because I`m addicted to ur company

I LIKE you
because no one is so sweet like u

I WANT you 
because you make me feel safe

I NEED you
 because u r my Love...... 

And

One day I will leave the world and never come back….
You will cry when you will see my number.. :'(

You will miss me when you sit alone, :(

There will be no more ME to irritate, tease,:-P

make you laugh… & say sorry stupidly..:-D

Tears might flow out of eyes.. :''(

But, i will be gone.. <>

So Enjoy my silly stupid company ;)
♥
as much before i close my eyes forever............................


♥Goodbye is not forever.
Goodbye is not the end.

It simply mean I'll miss you

Till the time we meet again!
♥ :( :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Prince and the Mango Tree - A Tale of Wisdom and Patience

The Monkey King and the Mangoes

The Lion and the Hare -Jataka Tales