[GOLD]I MISS YOU FOREVER


I thought about you all day
I MISS YOU

My Thought of the day is you.. day starts and ends with you
i just want to go back to the day where we'd talk for hours

My favorite place in the world is next to you

I might have erases your texts but i will never forget what you wrote. We might have stopped talking,But I will never forget your voice.We might havestopped hugging,But I will never forget how you smell. Anything we did,I will never forget.

You complete me





I love you for being you and the way you make me feel when i am with you
i love u regardless of how much it HURTS


I MISS yOU


U promised me that you'd never leave me where are you now?? :(

The saddest part is n't that with passing day i feel like i need you more ,but the fact that you don't need me at all...


Pain is the only thing that's telling me, I'M still
ALIVE

       

The Only thing i learned from love is the power it gives someone to crush you.
Love hurts.That's just a hard lesson everyone has to learn


Do you know how many fucking times i've cried for you?
Dear Pillow sorry for all the tears




You broke my heart,Ruined my life,Make me cry every single night ... PROUD of YOURSELF??
I love to walk in the rain/Standing in Shower cause nobody know that i am crying...


Crying does not meant that the person is weak... But it means that person has a HEART.




i act like I don't care but deep inside IT HURTS




I am the only person who know what is love what is loneliness and what is waiting for someone









I never hate you anymore..for not loving me but i hate myself for still loving you.


Everone says that love hurts but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts.Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love,But in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.


Love the heart that hurts you, But never hurt the heart that LOVES YOU

Love is like a heaven but HURTS like HELL



LOVE HURTS
I WISH I HAD THE POWER TO IGNORE YOU LIKE YOU IGNORE ME







The Toughest part of letting go is realizing that the other person already did.

Love Hurts when you know that it will never come true..

Every born person should die at some point of time.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only for YOU

High demand for Foreign Language experts in India - Recruise Study