[OLD MAIL]Just for FUN : Software Industry in 2030 - A Must Read


Year: 2030
Place: a reputed Software company, USA (Two American (Non Indians)Talking)
When Currency Conversion Rate would be: INR 1 Rs = USD $ 100
Great Conversation
Alex: Hi John, you were not in office, yesterday?
John: Yeah, I was at the Indian Embassy for stamping my visa.
Alex: Oh really, what happened, I heard that they have become very strict 
these days.
John: Yeah, but I managed to get it.
Alex: How long did it take?
John: Oh, it was nasty man, a long line up. I got there at 2 AM but 
managed to return only by 4 in the evening. Bill Gates was in front of me 
and guess what he was refused
Alex: Really? In India, it is just a matter of an hour to get a stamp for 
the USA
John: Yeah, that is because not many in India are interested in coming to 
the States.
Alex: When are you leaving?
John: Anytime soon, on receiving my tickets from the client in India and my 
greatest joy is that, I would be getting a chance to fly Air-India. Sort of 
dream come True.
Alex: How long are you going to stay in India.
John: What do you mean by how long? I probably will settle in India, my 
Company has promised to process my Hara Patta ..(green card)
Alex: Really, lucky guy, it is very difficult to get a Hara Patta.
John: Yeah, if it fails, I am planning on marrying an Indian girl there.
Alex: But I am sure you could find a lot of American girls in Hyderabad, 
Bangalore and Mumbai.
John: No, I prefer Indian girls because they are beautiful, mordern, broad 
minded and cultured.
Alex: Which city are you headed to, Hyderabad ?
John: Chennai. I heard in Hyderabad salary is good but cost of living is 
quite high, it costs about Rs. 2000/- for a single room accommodation.
Alex: I see, that's too much. How about Bangalore , Mumbai?
John: No idea, but it is less than Hyderabad which has now become the worlds 
headquarters for software
Alex: I have heard, that all the Indians have a personal Robot to help with 
household chores.
John: Thats true and you could buy a BMW for Rs. 5000/- and a personal 
Robot for less than Rs.7500/-. But my dream is to buy an Ambassador, which 
costs about Rs.2,00,000/- . It has such a lovely design.
Alex: Who is your client?
John: Subbarao and Apparao Associates, a top Indian company, specializing 
in Embedded Software.
Alex: Oh, really, your lucky to work in a truly Indian company. They are 
really intelligent and unlike American Body shoppers who have opened their 
Fly-by-night outfits in India, Indian companies pay you in full even when 
you are on the bench.
My friend Paul Allen, used his bench time to visit Bihar, the most livable 
place in India, probably the world. I wonder how that state has perfected 
a system of offerring total freedom with high class living & complete order.
John: Yeah man!, you are right. I hope some states in America can follow her 
footsteps.
Alex: How are you going to cope with their language?
John: Why not? Since my school days I have been learning Hindi as my first 
language here at New York. At the Consulate they tested my proficiency in 
Hindi and were quite impressed with my high score in TOHIL i.e. Test of 
Hindi as International Language.
Alex: So, you are going to have a lot of fun out there.
John: Yeah, I will be traveling in the world's fastest train, visiting the 
world's largest theme park, and the famous Bollywood where I hope to see 
actors like ShahRukh Khan, Hrithik and all. Esselworld is also near 
Bollywood.
Alex: You know, the PM of India is scheduled to visit the US next year and 
I heard he may relax the number of visas issued to Americans
John: That's true. Last month, Narayana Murthy visited the White House and 
donated Rs. 200,000/- for infrastructure development at Silicon Valley and 
has promised more if we follow the model of the High-Tech City of 
Bangalore... Bill Gates also had a chance of meeting with him. Very lucky I 
should say.
Alex: But, the Indian government is planning on splitting Narayanamurthy's 
Infosys.
John: He is a hard worker man, he can build any number of Infosys like 
this. He earns Rs. 1000/- a second. It seems, if you keep all his money as 
Rs. 100/- notes you could reach Pluto along the milky way
Alex: OK, Good Luck John.
John: Same to you Alex. And if you get an oppurtunity to get a work visa do 
not go to the Consulate in a "Kurta Pyjama" because they would think that 
you are too Indianised and may doubt if you will never come back and hence 
your Non-Immigrant Visa may be rejected. But don't forget to say " Namaste, 
aap kaise hai " to the Visa officer at Window No 5. It seems he likes that 
and will not give you a visa if you don't greet him that way. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only for YOU

High demand for Foreign Language experts in India - Recruise Study